Table of Contents
How do I get more people to see my GoFundMe?
Drive donations with fundraiser sharing tips
- Create a fundraiser hashtag.
- Create a Facebook Event for your fundraiser.
- Share your fundraiser on Linkedin.
- Write your fundraiser link in an unexpected place.
- Reach out to your local media.
- Post your fundraiser on Instagram.
- Ask others to share.
- Make a Pin about it.
One of the best and more personal ways to share is to send your fundraiser link via email or text message to friends and family. To do this from your GoFundMe account, simply click the “Share” button on the top right of your dashboard, and you will be presented with these options and more.
Where can I promote my fundraiser online?
Here are 6 marketing strategies to promote your fundraising event for free:
- Google AdWords.
- Other Online Resources (social media, organization website)
- Email Marketing.
- Media Partners (media sponsorships, press coverage)
- Press Releases.
- Local Events, Clubs and Word-of-Mouth.
Where can I advertise GoFundMe?
7 Places to Share Your GoFundMe Link
- Reddit Charity.
- Reddit GoFundMe.
- Charity Google+
- GoFundMe Twitter.
- GoFundMe Facebook.
- GoFundME Facebook USA.
- GoFundMe Facebook.
How do I get people to come to my fundraiser?
Three Simple Ways to Get People to Come to Your Fundraising Event
- Develop a Strategy. Start with a simple grid like this, and use it to guide your work.
- Build a Social Network. Like wooing the press, social media is a time investment, but you can do it alongside your other work.
- Try Some “Guerilla Marketing” Tactics.
How do you get followers to donate?
Here are some ways to encourage deeper involvement from followers:
- Share how the beneficiary is doing.
- Interview past donors about why they supported your cause.
- Thank donors on social media and tag them.
- Tag people, organizations, and fundraising event venues that relate to your fundraiser.
- Share photos and videos.
How do I set up a donation platform?
Donation Website Builder
- Enter the business name. Choose a name for your donation website to help your brand stand out.
- Add features to your website. Build an excellent donation website without any coding.
- Publish your donation website. Publish your donation website to bring your business online in just a few minutes.
How do I share a GoFundMe fundraiser on Facebook?
All of GoFundMe’s fundraiser sharing options 1 1. Create a Facebook Life Event 2 3. Post a fundraiser update 3 4. Tweet your fundraiser link 4 5. Share by email
Can you post on Instagram from GoFundMe?
From the GoFundMe app, you can post directly to Instagram. You can also post a screenshot of your fundraiser’s main image when viewing it on a mobile device and share it to your feed with your fundraiser title, hashtag, and link (in your bio). 7. Ask others to share
Even if you use social media every day, you might have some hesitations about sharing a fundraiser on your own social media accounts. You might have privacy concerns, or you may be uncomfortable sharing the fundraiser due to its nature.
Can I launch a GoFundMe campaign on a weekend?
Yes, you can go to these groups and blast your link to your personal crowdfunding campaign. I don’t think it’s the best use of your time though. Set aside a weekend and look through my proven template for launching a great GoFundMe campaign. It will drastically improve your chances of raising money and getting donations.