Table of Contents
How can I track my PS4?
- Go file a police report.
- Grab your PS4 Mac address from your router.
- Contact Sony customer support.
- Contact the officer in charge of your case and provide them with the same info you gave Sony.
- The next time your PS4 logs online Sony will be able to trace the location via IP address.
How do I call PlayStation customer service?
Support. Tel.: 1-800-345-7669.
How do I find the MAC address of my PS4?
- Go to Settings in the main menu (looks like a toolbox).
- Scroll down and select System. Then select System Information.
- Here you will see the MAC addresses for LAN (Ethernet) and Wi-Fi.
What happens if you deactivate a PS4?
You will lose access to any content purchased using the account. This content cannot be transferred to another account, and refunds can only be given in line with the PlayStation Store cancellation policy. You will lose access to any subscriptions and their associated entitlements.
Is there a way to lock a stolen PS4?
There is no way you could remotely lock or logout your PS4 console. As doing so would be directly result in Hack attempt. But you could try changing your PSN password which is used on store.playstation.com.
Is Playstation support open?
Send us a tweet, DM, or chat with us if you’re looking for help during these hours. Our full hours of operation will be: Monday-Friday, 8AM-8PM PST and Saturday-Sunday, 9AM-6PM PST.
How do I find my PS4 MAC address without PS4?
PS4 Mac Address – How to Find It
- From the main menu screen (Cross Media Bar), arrow up from the Application list into the XMB menus.
- Scroll right to the toolbox-looking icon labeled Settings and open it.
- Move down the list until you find Network.
- Move down all the list to find View Connection Status.