Table of Contents
- 1 Can GMC registered doctors work in India?
- 2 How long is full GMC registration valid?
- 3 What do I have to declare to the GMC?
- 4 Is IMU Recognised by GMC?
- 5 Can I offer a medical degree without GMC approval?
- 6 Is GMC Barmer approved by NMC?
- 7 Is the medical school education you monitor and check maintained?
Can GMC registered doctors work in India?
Indian doctors wishing to work in the NHS must gain full registration with a license to practice within three years of passing their postgraduate qualification or it will not be accepted by the GMC.
How long is full GMC registration valid?
Licensed doctors have to revalidate usually every five years, by having annual appraisals based on our core guidance for doctors, Good medical practice.
How do I get a GMC?
Once you are ready to apply – make your application through GMC Online.
- Evidence of your primary medical qualification.
- Evidence of your internship or experience.
- Demonstrating your knowledge of English.
- Your passport.
- Your certificate of good standing.
- Your activities for the last five years.
What do I have to declare to the GMC?
What to tell us when you apply – declaration tool
- health conditions.
- cautions and convictions.
- fixed penalty notices and penalty notices for disorder.
- action taken against you by a medical school or employer.
- clinical negligence and medical negligence claims.
Is IMU Recognised by GMC?
The partner programme allows you to transfer to a partner university overseas after 3 years and you graduate with that overseas university degree – the advantage is that it is recognized overseas (say a UK university) which allows you to register with the GMC and complete your F1 and F2 in the UK.
Is Caucasus International university GMC approved?
Caucasus International University is one of the best institutes for Medical Education in Georgia. Approved by MCI, DCI, SLMC, ECFMG-USA, GMC-UK, AMC-Australia, IMED and UNESCO. University is equipped with modern infrastructure, Labs and Library.
Can I offer a medical degree without GMC approval?
Afaik you can only offer a medical degree with gmc approval, and unapproved courses don’t exist. Med schools will be attached to a major university and one or more teaching hospitals with the latter providing postgraduate education. Such arrangements should be obvious in online details and give you confidence.
Is GMC Barmer approved by NMC?
The College is Popularly Known as GMC Barmer. It is situated at Barmer, Rajasthan. The college is established under the Rajasthan Medical education society in the year 2019. The College is Approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC). September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
When can I request a review of my medical school’s qualification?
For example, where we have information that: the medical school offers courses that lead to qualifications that do not meet the criteria alongside some courses that do. If you are from a medical school which appears on this list, you can request a review of your institution’s qualification at any time.
Is the medical school education you monitor and check maintained?
Medical schools must make sure the education their medical students receive meets our standards. We monitor and check to make sure these standards are maintained. This guide brings together useful information applicable to medical schools.