Table of Contents
- 1 Why is my phone asking for my Google password?
- 2 How do I get my iPhone to stop asking for password all the time?
- 3 Is my Google password the same as my Apple password?
- 4 Why is my iPhone asking me to confirm my passcode?
- 5 How do I find out my Google password on my iPhone?
- 6 Is Google linked to Apple ID?
Why is my phone asking for my Google password?
If there’s suspicious activity in your Google Account or we detect that your password has been stolen, we may ask you to change your password. By changing your password, you help make sure that only you can use your account.
How do I get my iPhone to stop asking for password all the time?
On your iPhone click Settings > iCloud. Tap Find My iPhone. Set Find My iPhone to Off. Enter your Apple ID Password and tap Turn Off.
Why does Google keep asking me to sign into my account?
This usually happens when a user has adjusted the security settings on their browser. In Chrome, navigate to the advanced settings. Check ‘Allow local data to be set’, and uncheck ‘Block third-party cookies and site data’. You can also try using a different browser.
Why do I need a Google password?
You need your Google Account password to sync Google Mail (Gmail), Calendar, and Google contacts to your device. You also need this password to use Google Talk and download apps from Android Market. If you have forgotten your Google Account password, you can try to recover it by going to the Google website.
Is my Google password the same as my Apple password?
This is a user preference, and there would be no way for anyone else to know what you set your password as. Your Apple ID account is separate from your Gmail account, even if you are using your Gmail email address as your Apple ID email.
Why is my iPhone asking me to confirm my passcode?
This is likely related to you recently resetting your Apple ID or iCloud password, since it mentions that in order to continue using iCloud, you need to enter in your passcode. It may have timed out, since the last time you entered it in or restarted.
How do I stop Google from automatically signing me out?
Tweak the Chrome Sign-In Settings
- Open the Chrome app on your Android device.
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- Tap on “You and Google,” then “Sync and Google Services.”
- Enable the “Allow Chrome sign-in” option.
How can I see what devices are connected to my Google account?
See devices that have used your account
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security .
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
How do I find out my Google password on my iPhone?
Check your saved passwords
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Next to the address bar, tap More Settings .
- Select Passwords Check passwords.
When you create your Apple ID, enter your google email as your Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID using icloud email, you can change it to google: Click Edit on the Account.