Table of Contents
How do I clear viruses off my Samsung phone?
How to remove viruses and other malware from your Android device
- Power off the phone and reboot in safe mode. Press the power button to access the Power Off options.
- Uninstall the suspicious app.
- Look for other apps you think may be infected.
- Install a robust mobile security app on your phone.
How do you check if your Samsung has a virus?
How do I use the Smart Manager application to check for malware or viruses?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Smart Manager.
- Tap Security.
- The last time that your device was scanned will be visible on the top right. Tap SCAN NOW to scan again.
Which app is used to remove virus?
An antivirus app is the best way to automatically detect and remove malware from your Android phone while preventing future infections. Install AVG AntiVirus for Android to keep your Android malware-free in real time.
Which is the best virus cleaner app?
The best Android antivirus app you can get
- Bitdefender Mobile Security. Best paid option. Specifications. Price per year: $15; free alternative is separate app.
- Norton Mobile Security.
- Avast Mobile Security.
- Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus.
- Lookout Security & Antivirus.
- McAfee Mobile Security.
- Google Play Protect.
How do I remove a virus from my Android?
Uninstall any suspicious apps To uninstall apps, head into Settings > Apps and Notifications > All Apps then click on the app in question. This should bring up its dedicated screen with an uninstall button, which might be enough to remove the malware.
Does a factory reset remove viruses?
You will lose all your data. This means your photos, text messages, files and saved settings will all be removed and your device restored to the state it was in when it first left the factory. A factory reset is definitely a cool trick. It does remove viruses and malware, but not in 100\% of cases.