Table of Contents
- 1 Which foreign language is in demand for mechanical engineering?
- 2 Which country is best for mechanical engineer?
- 3 What is the scope of mechanical engineering in Germany?
- 4 Is a mechanical engineering degree enough to study in Germany?
- 5 What is it like to study engineering at the University of Heidelberg?
- 6 How do I get into the University of Amsterdam mechanical engineering program?
Which foreign language is in demand for mechanical engineering?
In general, probably Mandarin Chinese, but it really depends on career goals and where you intend to work. If you’re doing defense-related analysis, certainly Chinese or Russian. If you are interested in Airbus, French or German.
Which country is best for mechanical engineer?
Best Countries to Study Mechanical Engineering
- Germany. If you are looking to get into Mechanical Engineering, Germany is definitely a viable option.
- The USA. It is no surprise that the USA makes this list, with 29 out of the 100 top Mechanical Engineering programs in the world.
- The Netherlands.
How is life after MS in Germany?
The quality of work-life is a good one. Competitive employers hire fresh MS graduates from German universities. With an unemployment rate of only 3.1\%, Germany provides an average salary of 76,000-103,000 EUR/year (INR 66,27,743 to 89,82,336 per year) for master graduates.
What is the scope of mechanical engineering in Germany?
Scope of MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany There is plenty of scope for mechanical engineers in Germany, as it is the hub for the Research and Development industries. Mechanical and plant engineering is one of the most critical sectors in the German economy.
Is a mechanical engineering degree enough to study in Germany?
University degrees in mechanical/industrial engineering is more than sufficient to get admitted and succeed at these German programs. Care must be taken to study the appropriate specialization and the necessary electives or additional subjects to get a leg up during the admissions process.
Is this a good course to study right after mechanical engineering?
This course involves fundamental concepts of Mechanical Engineering which makes it a favorable course to study right after completing mechanical engineering. One thing which is to be kept in mind is that this course is not suitable for all the mechanical engineers.
What is it like to study engineering at the University of Heidelberg?
It is indeed a popular destination for graduate students, with a growing number of master programs taught in English. Generally, bachelors and masters programs are taught in German. The engineering courses at this university are going to be in German and applicants will have to be proficient in the language.
How do I get into the University of Amsterdam mechanical engineering program?
Candidates must hold a bachelor or Diploma degree in mechanical or industrial engineering or a related subject to be admitted. It is difficult to get in and this is more so for EU students. Nonetheless, one needs to have excellent grades. The program website provides all the details on the admission procedures.