Table of Contents
How can I turn off my lights without getting out of bed?
If you don’t want to just turn off the light and then get in bed (as for instance you read a bit before going to sleep), just get a lamp that clamps or screws to the headboard, so that you can use that instead of the room lights. Been doing it for decades, myself.
How do you turn off lights in a bedroom?
The best way to turn off your bedroom lights is with home automation. You can use a smart light switch, smart bulbs, smart plugs, or some combination of all three. Whichever smart products you choose, you’ll be able to turn off the bedroom lights from under your covers.
How do you sleep with the lights off?
How To Sleep With Light: Fixes and Advice
- Invest in blackout or heavily lined curtains that cut down on outside lights penetrating your bedroom or reflecting from the ceiling.
- Be sure your curtains are closed each night, and keep them shut tight using clips.
- Invest in a good sleep mask.
How do you turn off a light without a switch?
There are 3 options to deal with it:
- Dig into your walls and run a wall switch. This is a lot of mess, time, and cost.
- Install another pull-chain fixture.
- Install a radio controlled on/off switch and put the control on a wall bracket where you’d want the switch to be.
Can I turn off my light with my phone?
The Belkin WeMo Light Switch is among the most popular on the market. The Wi-Fi enabled device allows you to turn lights on and off from anywhere in the world using a mobile device (Android and iOS). The $50 Belkin WeMo Insight Switch is also a good choice and one that works with Amazon Alexa.
How do you turn off a light switch without getting up?
Ok here are 10 ways one can turn off a light without getting out of bed.
- Reach over and turn off the switch.
- Use a stick to reach over and throw the switch.
- Attach a paddle to the switch and throw an object so it lands on the paddle flipping the switch.
- Throw a book at the switch.
How do you turn off a ceiling light without a switch?