Table of Contents
- 1 How can I do my PG in Germany after MBBS?
- 2 Is Indian medical degree valid in Germany?
- 3 Can Indian PG doctors work in Germany?
- 4 How much Indian doctors earn in Germany?
- 5 Can Indian students pursue medical PG in Germany without any tuition fees?
- 6 What is medical PG education in Germany?
- 7 How to go to Germany for PG after MBBS?
How can I do my PG in Germany after MBBS?
Two roadmaps to reach Germany after MBBS
- You must clear A1 and A2 Level of German language.
- Get an admission letter from a government approved test for TELC B2 and TELC C1.
- Learn German upto C1 Level.
- Get an Observer-ship from a German hospital approved for your PG in Germany.
Is Indian medical degree valid in Germany?
As of now, the degree from Germany is not valid in India. However, it is acceptable around Europe and in other countries.
How can I study MD in Germany?
Requirements to study medicine in Germany
- University entrance qualification / your secondary school leaving certificate.
- Strong knowledge of English, in order to understand specialist literature.
- Extensive high school knowledge of biology, chemistry and physics.
Can Indian PG doctors work in Germany?
On completion of 1 year Masters program, the Indian doctor can receive the work search permit (Visa extension) for 18 months. This is a standard immigration rule for those who complete the Masters level degree (MHM or MIB) achieved in Germany. The rule allows you to stay back in Germany for this period.
How much Indian doctors earn in Germany?
Salary expectations Average salaries in Germany for doctors vary between 65,000 euro gross salary per year for an Assistenzarzt (assistant doctor) to 80,000 euro for a Facharzt (specialist). In hospitals, you are usually promoted according to the years of your professional experience, and your salary rises accordingly.
Who pays the doctors in Germany?
Nearly all hospital-based doctors are salaried, and those salaries are part of hospital budgets that are negotiated each year between hospitals and “sickness funds” — the 240 nonprofit insurance companies that cover nearly nine out of 10 Germans through their jobs.
Can Indian students pursue medical PG in Germany without any tuition fees?
Indian students can pursue medical PG in Germany without any tuition fees with world-class education. Medical PG education in Germany is immensely prestigious in the whole world education system. Medical school in Germany has a massive practical approach to it.
What is medical PG education in Germany?
Medical PG education in Germany is the most prestigious among the world’s education system. The medical of Germany has the most practical approach. The doctors are given the most robust training during their residency program in Germany. Medical PG is done after you complete your MBBS in India or any other foreign country.
How to become a German doctor in India?
Doctors will start 8 months German language classes in online mode from Level A1 to Level B2.1 in India Note : In India, doctors have to appear for A2 level exam at Goethe Institute. This certificate is required by the embassy for visa application. Doctor has to give all the documents (Attested/Notarized).
How to go to Germany for PG after MBBS?
You have to manage your own residency till your approbation application is approved. There is one way to reach Germany for PG after MBBS. In this procedure, instead of going from TELC B1 to TELC C1 level, you can take admission in a 1 year Master’s program in Healthcare. During this procedure, you can study the German language up to TELC C1 level.