Table of Contents
The only way to even possibly get them removed or moved until the video actually ends is to complain to the channel owner. They are the ones who place them and so are the only ones who can change them.
How do I turn off video suggestions on YouTube?
Stop getting video recommendations from YouTube for Android
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app and tap on the user silhouette near the top right.
- Step 2: Tap the overflow menu in the top right corner and head to Settings > Notifications.
- Step 3: Toggle the switch next to Recommended videos.
How do I turn off recommended videos on YouTube 2021?
Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu. Press the “Notifications” tab in the left-hand corner. Find the “Recommended videos” in the “Your Preferences” section and move the switch so that it turns grey. From now on, YouTube will no longer notify you about recommendations.
The only way to prevent your video files from being shared is if you are not sharing them as files. Just like Netflix you will need to figure out some sort of way to let people watch them in a Silverlight or Flash player. This way they get to watch the video, but they never get access to the actual file.
- Start watching a video on youtube.com.
- Under the video, click Share .
- A panel will appear, presenting different sharing options: Social networks: Click on a social network icon (for example, Facebook, Twitter) to share the video there.
How do I turn off the suggested videos that show up as thumbnails at the end of a YouTube video?
Settings -> Notifications -> Your Preferences -> turn off “Recommended Videos” and relaunch You Tube. Settings -> Notifications -> Your Preferences -> turn off “Recommended Videos” and relaunch You Tube.
If the player is loading a playlist, and you explicitly set the parameter value to 1, then, upon loading, the player will also display thumbnail images for the videos in the playlist. In the url params put the params : showinfo=0. It will remove share and watch later button!