Can we transfer RC with hypothecation?

Can we transfer RC with hypothecation?

This form has to be duly filled and submitted to the RTO along with other relevant documents (registration certificate, insurance certificate, PuC certificate, address proof, etc.). Form 35 is only necessary if the vehicle to be transferred is currently hypothecated to a bank.

How do I sell my hypothecated bike?

Here are the steps to get the hypothecation removed from your RC, provided you still have a loan active against it:

  1. Visit your bank where the loan was issued.
  2. Clear the dues to get an NOC and Form 35.
  3. Collect and submit the other documents needed to sell the car.

Can hypothecated vehicle be sold?

Once hypothecation is removed you are free to sell the car and take money for the saleThe money can be used to pay back the relative.

READ ALSO:   Can you put a crockpot on a stove top?

How can I transfer my bike loan to another person?


  1. First seek out the approval of your bank to transfer the loan before you venture into the loan transfer process.
  2. Find a suitable buyer or check with car dealerships.
  3. Check with the RTO and insurance provider only after you have got consent from your lender that the transfer is possible.

How do I know if my RC is transferable?

Check Your Vehicle Ownership Transfer Status On Phone Via SMS

  1. The number for the service is 7738299899.
  2. The format for the SMS is ‘vahan’ followed by the registered number of the vehicle. e.g. vahan DL0CAB1234. This service will notify you about the RC transfer status and status of hypothecation on the vehicle.

What are the documents required to sell a bike?

Documents Required for Bike Ownership Transfer

  • Registration Certificate (RC) book. Registration Certificate serves as a proof of bike’s registration and is thus an essential document.
  • Pollution under Control (PuC) certificate.
  • Sales Receipt.
  • Transfer deed.
  • Bike Insurance Certificate.
  • Road tax certificate.
READ ALSO:   How do I buy unlisted shares of HDB Financial Services?

Can I sell my bike with outstanding finance?

You have to pay the complete loan amount before selling your bike. The buyer will be given a NOC from your side if there is any Finance on the vehicle. so you Can’t transfer the bike loan and cant sell the bike untill your loan tenure completes.

How do I sell a motorcycle that is not paid off?

You won’t be able to sell your motorcycle until the lien is removed, so your first step should be finding out how much you owe on your loan. You may be able to determine your remaining loan balance from a loan statement, but calling your lender directly is the best way to be sure you have the right number.

How to transfer ownership of a motorcycle or scooter?

Transferring the ownership of your old vehicle also involves correctly transferring all the associated documents to the new owner. The two wheeler ownership transfer process primarily involves transfer of ownership and transfer of motor insurance policy while notifying the RTO about the sale of your motorcycle or scooter.

READ ALSO:   Which methods are used to spread awareness?

How do I register a motorcycle I bought from a private seller?

The registration process for motorcycles bought from private sellers differs depending on whether you bought the bike new OR used. To register a new motorcycle, you’ll need to visit your local county clerk’s office with: The Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin. Your motorcycle’s invoice.

How do I transfer my motorcycle title to another person?

The motorcycle’s current title signed by the buyer AND seller. An Odometer Disclosure Statement (Form RV-F1317001). If you’d like to transfer older license plates, a copy of your current registration. Payment for the necessary taxes and fees.

How do you register a motorbike in South Africa?

Registering a Vehicle. When a motorcycle is sold between individuals, both the buyer and seller must go to an SAAQ service outlet to have the motorcycle registered in the buyer’s name. The motorcycle may be considered a vehicle with restricted-area use.