Table of Contents
What is graduation project?
A Graduation Project is a formal assignment chosen by a student or small group of students on a topic related to the curriculum and involves out-of-class research and development.
What are the examples of architecture?
20 Examples of Famous Architecture of the World
- Eiffel Tower – Paris, France.
- The Burj al Arab – Dubai.
- Parthenon – Athens, Greece.
- Sagrada Familia – Barcelona, Spain.
- Angkor Wat – Cambodia.
- Saint Peter’s Basilica – Vatican, Rome, Italy.
- Sydney Opera House.
How do I write a graduation project report?
The report should contain the following components:
- Title or Cover Page.
- Dedication (Optional).
- Acknowledgements (Optional).
- Abstract: a short summary of the project.
- Table of Contents, List of Figures, List of Tables, and List of Acronyms/ Abbreviations.
How do you write a graduation project on a CV?
- Appear at the beginning of your CV.
- Be no longer than 2-4 sentences.
- Give an overview of your current situation – “I have just graduated with a degree in …”
- Be positive, lively and to the point.
- Avoid buzzwords such as ‘dynamic’ and ‘team player’, which every applicant will be using.
How an architect designs a house?
Your architect gives shape to your vision through drawings. The architect provides a preliminary evaluation of the program, schedule and construction budget developed in the pre-design phase and prepares schematic design drawings illustrating the project to review with the owner.
What are 3 examples of technology used in architectural areas?
Advanced technology such as BIM, VR, and 3D printing is changing the field of architecture, from producing immersive visualization to streamlining communication.
What items do architects use?
Today, an architect envisions the buildings of tomorrow and makes them a reality by utilizing technology as well as some traditional tools.
- Architect’s Scale Ruler.
- Desk Lamp.
- Drafting Board.
- Drafting Chair.
- Lining Pens.
- Mechanical Pencils.